- 1/2 – 1 lb shrimp (medium size)
- 1 bunch chilli leaves
- 1 cup pure coconut milk
- 1 small raw papaya, cut into 2 inches square
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- onion leaves diced
- salt to taste
- pinch of sugar (optional)
- Wash shrimps and boil in 2 cups of water together with the raw papaya.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the spices.
- Pour the pure coconut milk.
- Add the sugar and salt to taste.
- Add chilli leaves.
- Sprinkle onion leaves in the mixture and let it simmer for 4 minutes.
- Avoid coconut milk to curdle.
- Serve hot.
Questions? Comments? Email me at heather (at) smallchangelife (dot) org or drop by my Facebook page and leave me a message, leave a comment below or feel free to start up a conversation in the discussion forum.